Valencia Metal Processors Demolition Projects
VMP stands out for it’s professional services in decommissioning, demolition, deconstruction, dismantling, management of hazardous materials (asbestos, lead, PCB, etc.), recycling and sale of used assets/equipment. We know that dismantling and/or demolition is an important step in a construction project and that is why we have highly
specialized equipment to meet any kind of challenge.
Our team of professionals is happy to find a solution that is right for you. We are up for any challenge. Let us help you with all your deconstruction projects. Our expertise will safely get you off to a good start, always keeping your constraints and deadlines in mind. We know that demolition is an important stage in a construction project, that’s why we have experience and specialized equipment for any type of project.
- Hazardous materials management (asbestos, lead, and many other)
- Building stripping
- Recovery of used equipment, metals and demolition debris
- Purchase and sale of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Sale of used assets/equipment
- Consulting services
- Transport services
HEALTH & SAFETY IN THE ENVIRONMENT OUR TOP PRIORITY
The Prevention Program serves as an action plan and the main tool to eliminate or mitigate the dangers that arise when at work. The program therefore proposes concrete ways of achieving this. VMP has created this program to inform its employees about the risks their job entails. The list of
risks exists to help identify, eliminate or mitigate them. This informs and guides the workers on what to do and what to wear for protection.
The general prevention program aims to:
- Delineate the project sites
- Report any danger and control access/traffic;
- Identify and mark all public services;
- Protect structures, trees and equipment to be preserved;
- Decommission and dismantle all utilities to avoid hazards, loss, and/or infiltration;
- Manage dust control measures;
- Manage noise control measures;
- Sort, reclaim, recycle, upcycle and dispose of materials in an eco-friendly manner;
- Clean the entire site at the end of each project.
- Eliminating the source of danger and setting up collective protection measures is crucial to avoiding work accidents at work or the development of an occupational disease.